THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE GUIDE TO ENGLISH GRAMMAR
IN EVERYDAY SPEECH AND WRITING.
Complete English Grammar Rules is a comprehensive English grammar guide covering both basic and advanced grammar rules.
Learn proper English grammar with simple, in-depth explanations,
featuring key exceptions, common grammar mistakes, and thousands of real-world usage examples,
plus valuable grammar exercises – every topic includes a grammar quiz.
A grammar book for the 21st century from the language experts at Farlex and TheFreeDictionary.com, the online reference destination trusted by billions of users worldwide.
Finally, all the rules of English grammar, all in one place, explained in simple terms: 500+ pages of proper grammar instruction—3 times more information than the leading grammar book!
With Complete English Grammar Rules, you’ll be able to:
- Quickly master basic English grammar while learning more advanced topics along the way.
- Easily identify nouns, pronouns, verbs, adjectives, adverbs, prepositions, and other parts of speech.
- Master verb tenses and conjugation, including irregular verbs and exceptions.
- Learn about every type of sentence and avoid common writing mistakes.
- Test your knowledge with grammar quizzes designed to help you retain the most important information.
Get the only punctuation guide with simple, easy-to-remember rules for all punctuation marks: periods; commas; semicolons; colons; question marks; exclamation points; apostrophes; quotation marks; hyphens; dashes; parentheses; and more (even lesser-known symbols).
Now is the time to stop making embarrassing errors and master correct punctuation once and for all.
With punctuation worksheets for every topic and side-by-side examples of the right and wrong way to punctuate, you’ll quickly learn:
- Where to use commas
- When to use a semicolon (and when not to)
- Whether to place punctuation inside or outside quotation marks
- How to properly form possessives and plurals
- And everything you need to punctuate confidently!
Stop guessing about proper punctuation. Instantly improve your writing with Complete English Punctuation Rules.
Did you know that more than half of the letters in the alphabet can be silent? With all the oddities of the English language, it’s no surprise that the top two Google searches for “How do you…” are “How do you spell…” and “How do you say….”
Forget about memorizing the hundreds of thousands of words in the English language. Get the only spelling and pronunciation guide that gives you all the tools you need to tackle even the hardest words to spell and say.
Go beyond “I before E except after C” and get all the rules and exceptions, all in one place, all explained in plain English. Plus:
- Correct and incorrect examples displayed side-by-side.
- Quizzes after every lesson.
- Simple tips and tricks to avoid the most commonly misspelled words and pronunciation mistakes.
Get Complete English Spelling and Pronunciation Rules and instantly start spelling and speaking with confidence.
* All downloads are in .mobi format – supported by all Kindle devices and more.
If you have any questions, please .
ClickBank is the retailer of products on this site. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales, Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 1444 S. Entertainment Ave., Suite 410 Boise, ID 83709, USA and used by permission. ClickBank’s role as retailer does not constitute an endorsement, approval or review of these products or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of these products.